Makes 2 cheeses.
160g (1⅔ cups) Lucky Almond Meal
2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ clove of garlic minced
1¼ tsp celtic or Himalayan salt
1 tsp miso paste (optional)
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 140°C.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Spoon into two baking paper lined ramekins or silicon moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and place in the fridge to chill and firm up overnight.
- Serve chilled with fruit, nuts, dip and crackers.
For variation, mix through extra flavours like chives, dill, chilli, or top with sweet chilli sauce, crushed nuts or herbs prior to serving.
Recipe by @healthyeating_jo