BLUEBERRY PEPITA BREAD
Makes 1 loaf
465g (3½ cups) wholemeal flour
30g (¼ cup) flaxseeds
70g (½ cup) Lucky Natural Pepitas
70g (sparse ½ cup) dried blueberries (or dried mixed fruit of choice)
20g (1 tbsp) butter – melted
1 tsp salt
20ml (1 tbsp) sugar, honey or rice malt syrup
7g sachet dried yeast
250ml (1 cup) almond milk
250ml (1 cup) water
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add wet to dry and stir until doughy.
- Spoon into a lined loaf tin.
- Place on the bottom shelf of a cold oven and turn the temperature to 90°C (fan-forced)
- Cook for 45 mins.
- Turn heat up to 155°C and cook for another hour until baked and hollow sounding when tapped.
- Remove from tin and allow to cool on a wire rack before slicing.