CASHEW POWER BALLS
Makes 24 Balls
200g (1½ cups) LUCKY NATURAL CASHEWS
45g (¼ cup) LUCKY NATURAL PEPITAS
2½ tbsp raw cocoa powder
2 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp sea salt
150g (1 cup) dried apricots
150g (1 cup) pitted fresh dates
2½ tbsp honey
50g (½ cup) desiccated coconut
1. Place cashews into a food processor and blend until a powder starts to form (do not over-blend).
2. Add pepitas, cocoa, cinnamon and salt into the cashew meal. Blend until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
3. Add the apricots and dates and blend until finely chopped. Add the honey and blend until mixture is well combined and begins to form a ball around the blade.
4. Using moistened hands, divide and roll mixture into balls, about 3cm in diameter. Roll in coconut to coat evenly. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour to firm up before eating.
• Raw cocoa powder can be substituted with Dutch cocoa powder, if unavailable.
• Balls can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.