CHOC CRANBERRY SEED BARS
Makes 8 bars
200g (1½ cups) Lucky Natural Seed Mix with Pine Nuts
10g (½ cup) puffed brown rice
125g (1 cup) dried cranberries (soaked in boiling water for 15 mins and drained)
40ml (2 tbsp) maple syrup or rice malt syrup
pinch of salt
200g chocolate – melted
- Pulse ingredients (except the chocolate) in a food processor until the mix holds together when pressed. Press firmly into a lined square tin.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Smooth over the bars. Then freeze until set.
- Cut into squares or rectangles to serve using a hot knife.
- Store in the freezer in an airtight container until required.