CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
100g (½ cup) caster sugar
¼ tsp sea salt
300g (3 cups) LUCKY ALMOND MEAL
200g (1 cup) dark chocolate chips
60g (½ cup) LUCKY NATURAL CALIFORNIAN WALNUTS, roughly chopped
1. Preheat fan-forced oven to 170°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. In a stand mixer fitted with paddle beater, cream together butter and sugar until pale and creamy, before adding eggs and salt and combining well.
3. Add almond meal to the mixture and combine until a soft dough forms, then add chocolate chips and walnuts and mix until well distributed. Do not over mix the dough.
4. Roll tablespoon-sized balls of cookie dough and place on baking trays, gently flattening each ball. Leave 2-3cm between each cookie.
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until golden. Cool on baking tray before serving.
Recipe by @frommylittlekitchen