CHOCOLATE, FRUIT AND NUT SLICE
110g (1 cup) LUCKY SLIVERED ALMONDS
85g (½ cup) LUCKY NATURAL PISTACHIOS
60g (½ cup) dried cranberries
60g (½ cup) dried cherries
200g good quality 70% dark chocolate
100g unsalted butter
60ml (¼ cup) double cream
60ml (¼ cup) black coffee
½ tsp ground cardamom
100g (1 cup) LUCKY ALMOND MEAL
1. Preheat fan-forced oven to 170°C. Line an 18cm square baking tin with baking paper.
2. Spread slivered almonds over a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes, or until nuts are lightly golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
3. Combine the slivered almonds, pistachios and dried fruit in a medium bowl and set aside.
4. Place chocolate, butter and cream in a heatproof bowl set over a small saucepan of gently simmering water and stir until ingredients are melted and combined. Add coffee, cardamom and almond meal and mix.
5. Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the fruit and nut mixture and stir to combine. Spoon into the prepared tin and tap on bench to settle all ingredients. Place in refrigerator to set, about 4 hours.
6. To serve, turn out onto a cutting board and divide into 16 individual squares.