CHRISTMAS PUDDING BLISS BALLS
½ cup (4-5 large) medjool dates, pitted
80g (½ cup) dried mixed fruit
1 tsp mixed spice
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
150g (1 cup) Lucky Natural Cashews
Zest of 1 orange (1½ tbsp)
1 tbsp brandy (optional)
100g white chocolate
Lucky Natural Pepitas and sliced glacé cherries, to decorate
1. Place dates, dried mixed fruit, spices, cashews, orange rind and brandy into food processor. Blend until a dough ball forms.
2. Roll into balls a little smaller than golf balls and put on a plate. Place into the freezer while you melt chocolate.
3. Heat a saucepan of water over a medium heat, place a heatproof bowl on top and fill with chocolate. Make sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Add chocolate to the bowl and stir until just melted. Remove from heat and cool for ten minutes.
4. Take bliss balls from freezer and drizzle a teaspoon of chocolate over each ball, decorating with two pepitas and a slice of glacé cherry as you go.
5. Place in fridge to set, before serving.
Recipe by @naturally_nutritious