4 fillets of firm white fish – like blue grenadier or barramundi (1 per person)
250g (2½ cups) LUCKY MACADAMIAS
2 cloves of garlic
Zest of 1 orange
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
2/3 cup parsley
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat fan-forced oven to 170°C.
2. Place all crust ingredients into a food processor and pulse until mixture holds together slightly and is evenly chopped.
3. Place each fillet of fish onto a baking paper lined tray.
4. Equally portion the crust mix onto each fillet, pressing and compacting crust onto each fillet neatly.
5. Bake until crust is golden. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fish fillet. As a guide, blue grenadier takes about 10 -15 minutes and barramundi around 30 minutes.
6. Serve straight away with a side salad.