NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
1¼ cups sweet biscuit crumbs
80g butter, melted
3 tsp powdered gelatine
60mL (¼ cup) boiling water
500g cream cheese, softened
400g can sweetened condensed milk
⅓ cup lemon juice
a handful of Lucky Toasted Crushed Peanuts to serve
a handful of Lucky Slivered Almonds to serve
- Line the base of a 20cm spring-form pan with baking paper and grease the sides with a little oil.
- Mix biscuit crumbs and butter together in a bowl and, using fingertips, press firmly into the base of a 20cm spring-form pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve gelatine in the boiling water.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the condensed milk, gelatine liquid and lemon juice and combine well.
- Pour and scrape mixture into prepared base and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Run a knife around the edge to loosen the cheesecake before releasing the spring. Serve scattered with Lucky Toasted Crushed Peanuts and Lucky Slivered Almonds.
This can be a little messy to serve, so try dipping your knife into a glass filled with very hot water, wipe it dry, and then cut through. Repeat for each slice.