PISTACHIO AND PINE NUT CRUSTED SALMON
4 Salmon fillets (approx. 120g each)
125g (¾ cup) Lucky Natural Pistachios
35g (¼ cup) Lucky Natural Pine Nuts
2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to season
2 x 240g punnets of cherry truss tomatoes
1 cucumber, shaved
75g (½ cup) frozen broad beans, thawed
Lucky Oven Roasted Almonds, to serve
Chilli Lime Dressing
60ml (¼ cup) extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
½ tsp chilli flakes or thinly sliced red chillies
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 170°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place salmon fillets on the prepared tray.
- Place pistachios, pine nuts, coriander, garlic and olive oil in the bowl of your food processor and process to form a smooth paste. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a shallow plate
- Press the pistachio and pine nut mixture on the top of each salmon fillet pressing lightly to make it stick.
- Arrange tomatoes around the salmon fillets. Place the tray in the oven and bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Rest salmon for 3-4 minutes before serving.
- Place the broad beans in a large heatproof bowl. Add boiling water until beans are just covered. Set aside for a minute. Peel and discard the skins.
- Place roasted tomatoes, shaved cucumber, broad beans, roasted almonds and fresh basil on a serving tray. Top with salmon fillets.
- Place all the ingredients for the Chilli Lime Dressing in a glass bowl and whisk together. Drizzle over the Salmon and Roasted Tomato Salad.
Recipe by @sugaretal