PISTACHIO AND ROSE CHEESECAKE BITES
60g (½ cup) Lucky Natural Pistachios (extra to serve)
40g (¼ cup) Lucky Natural Almonds
225g (1½ cups) Lucky Natural Cashews
½ – 1 tsp rose water essence (less or more to taste)
80ml maple syrup
80ml coconut oil, melted
125ml coconut milk
Rose petals, to serve
- Line a 22cm cake tin with a removable bottom (a cheesecake tin or flan tin) with baking paper neatly.
- Place base ingredients into a food processor and combine until they form a dough-like consistency.
- Press dough into cake tin and place into the freezer while you make the filling.
- Place all filling ingredients into a high-speed blender and process until silky smooth.
- Taste batter to see if you’d like more rose water essence, adjust and blend again if required.
- Pour batter on top of the base and place back into the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Once completely cold and very firm, remove from tin and slice into bite-size slices. Top with pistachios and rose petals and serve straight away.
Recipe by @naturally_nutritious