PISTACHIO BERRY SWIRL ICE CREAM LOG
2L quality vanilla ice cream
30g (⅓ cup) Lucky Natural Sliced Almonds
70g (½ cup) Lucky Natural Pistachios, crushed
150g frozen raspberries, thawed, juices reserved.
Fresh fruit & nuts to serve if desired
1. Line a metal or silicone loaf tin with baking paper, with ends overlapping for easy removal. Allow ice cream to melt for 30 minutes until slightly softened.
2. Spoon ice cream into a large bowl and mash slightly. Stir through the nuts. Lightly stir through the berries to create a swirl. Spoon into loaf tin and flatten top. Add reserved raspberry juice to top before freezing. Freeze for 4 hours.
3. Place serving platter in freezer 30 minutes prior to serving. Remove loaf from freezer, flip onto chilled platter and remove paper. Top with fresh fruit and additional crushed nuts if desired. Serve immediately.
• Place leftover ice cream in an empty ice cream container for later use.
• Can substitute vanilla ice cream for coconut ice cream to make recipe
Recipe by @healthyeating_jo