RUM, FRUIT & NUT BALLS
125g (1 heaped cup) LUCKY SLIVERED ALMONDS
400g (2 cups) sultanas
20g (¼ cup) desiccated coconut
115g (1 cup) oat bran
1 tbsp cacao
1 tbsp stevia (or coconut sugar)
1 tbsp Rum essence (or alcoholic Rum to taste)
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until it comes together into a ball. *It may seem dry at first, but the sultanas will break down.
2. With damp hands scoop out tablespoon sized amounts and roll into balls.
3. To decorate, roll in desiccated coconut, crushed nuts, seeds or candy, as desired.
4. Place in the freezer to chill for an hour before consuming.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.