120g chocolate melted
100g (¾ cup) plain flour
100g (1 cup) Lucky Almond Meal
40g ( ½ cup) cocoa powder
35g (⅓ cup) Lucky Natural Golden Walnuts chopped roughly
Optional: 2 tsp coffee (enhances the chocolate flavour)
140g ( ¾ – 1 cup) raw sugar (or coconut sugar or stevia)
½ tsp bi-carb soda
½ tsp vanilla extract
60ml (¼ cup) oil
60ml (¼ cup) milk
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 160°C.
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Stir occasionally until smooth.
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl, mix the wet ingredients in another.
- Add wet to dry, including the melted chocolate and stir until just mixed.
- Pour into the baking tin and smooth the top.
- Bake for 30 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the tin before removing and slicing.