120g good quality 70% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
90g (¾ cup) plain flour
100g (1 cup) LUCKY ALMOND MEAL
40g (½ cup) cocoa powder
35g (⅓ cup) LUCKY NATURAL GOLDEN WALNUTS, roughly chopped
140g (⅔ cup) raw sugar
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 large eggs
½ tsp vanilla extract
60ml (¼ cup) vegetable oil
60ml (¼ cup) milk
1. Preheat fan-forced oven to 160°C. Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
2. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a small saucepan of gently simmering water and stir until melted, then put aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, almond meal, cocoa powder, walnuts, raw sugar and bicarbonate of soda.
4. In another bowl, mix the eggs, vanilla extract, oil and milk, before pouring into the first mixing bowl along with the melted chocolate. Stir mixture until just combined and transfer into baking tin, smoothing the top.
5. Bake brownie mix for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin before removing and slicing.